Monday, May 24, 2010

Benches & Ottomans at Smart Bargains

After a busy morning in the land of irrelevant Supreme Court decisions, I needed some retail therapy fast.

Fortunately I found this bad boy.

Don't I need this?


Black Soho Bench with Tray Table & Ottomans

Compare at: $299.00
Our Price: $119.99
Special Price: $83.99

Order Subtotal: $83.99
Total Savings:-$10.08
Standard Shipping: $9.95
Shipping Discount: -$9.95
Order Total:* $73.91
You Save: $245.12

Do you see that up there? $73.91 total. Shipped. Sweet sweet deity, don't I need this?

Apparently the answer to that question is no, according to the Big Fella. I called him and asked him if we should put a bench in the office. A what? A bench? Where? Against the wall where your drum set used to be. Oh, so you want to take your drum set out of your car and put it back in my beautiful house? Ok. I was just thinking that we could put the bench up against the bed we plan to put in that room and we'll use the Ottomans as "side tables." Oh, and we'll have lots of beautiful babies and I'll live in that room with the beautiful babies and the cats and you can sleep in our bedroom with Lulu. D'accord? Follow me....

Go here.

Click on So Much Smart, So Little Time at the top of the page.

Scroll down and click on 48 Hour Home Coupons.

Scroll down and click on the 30% Off Benches & Ottomans coupon.

Et voila.

No comments:

Post a Comment