Monday, April 19, 2010

Epic flower deals

When I watch the new season of Tough Love, I think about how lucky The Big Fella is to have me.



Then I remind him how lucky he is to have me...

...especially on days like today when I score the world's best deal on the mother-in-law's Mother's Day present.

Bing has 30% cash back for several florists. When I saw that this morning, the wheels started turning. There was also a loud rusty grinding noise but I ignored that and forged ahead.

So, 30% cashback. Is it for Admin week or Mother's Day? I don't care. All I know is I got a historical deal on this bad boy.



Use code MDAYFREE9 to get $14.99 off on orders placed for delivery between Tuesday, May 4 and Thursday, May 6 (Mother's Day is Sunday, May 9).

*Applicable on select florist fulfilled gifts delivered within the United States. Items may vary BLAH BLAH BLAH. Offer available online and by phone. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are BLAH BLAH BLAH. Offer valid through 4/25/2010.

The great part of this deal is that Bing will give you 30% of the original price back. Shhh. Don't tell them.

So there you go.... you can be the world's best daughter-in-law. I didn't "take" The Big Fella's name so I'm not in the running. Wait 'til she finds out that my future kids are not going to "take" The Big Fella's name either. (I mean, "our kids." Ahem.)

No comments:

Post a Comment